- Incident #1: I put a pancake in a glad tupperware container and threw it in my purse and headed to work. As I was riding on the train, I looked in my purse to see syrup had leaked out everywhere.
- Incident #2: Last month, Blair and I were in Sai Kung and we bought maple syrup. Blair was carrying it and somehow dropped it. All I remember is the bottle hitting the ground, busting open, and flipping end over end while covering my jeans and shoes, plus Blair's feet (he was wearing flip flops) and jeans in syrup. Meanwhile there were people sitting outside in front of Starbucks and they saw the whole thing, fortunately they felt so bad they brought napkins over to us. It was hilarious.
- Incident #3: Last week, I was eating pancakes at McDonald's with my friend Dana. As soon as I opened the little syrup package, I somehow squished the entire contents onto my lap. There I was with syrup all over my jeans, t-shirt, and the chair I was sitting in. Not to mention, I had to return to our school's sports day looking like this!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Sticky Situation
This is a rare, non-Carter post. In the past 2 months, I've had 3 run-ins with maple syrup and I'm wondering what the deal is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha! Love it!
ReplyDelete