Saturday, January 7, 2012

First Boo Boo

  Now that Carter is fearlessly pulling up on any rickety old piece of furniture he can find, we've got our hands full.  He won't let you hold him, because he wants to stand all the time!  He's had several bad bumps this week and got his first boo boo.  When I called home Wednesday, Mila, my nanny, said something happened to Carter.  She scared me to death, but then she explained that Carter was pulling up on her bed and hit his cheek on the wood bed post.  She felt so bad, but it could of happened to any of us.  It's hard to hold on to him constantly or be right there to catch him every time he slips.  She said he didn't cry that hard.  When I saw his little red cheek I felt so sorry for him.  It left a bruise and a scrape.  Poor little guy!  I know this is just the beginning.  Boys will be boys; I just hope he's as cautious as his daddy.


1 comment: