Monday, January 9, 2012
Carter is crawling!
I sometimes worry about missing one of Carter's "firsts" while I'm at work. So far I've only missed one, when he rolled over by himself at 5 months old. Blair had called me at work and I was thrilled for Carter, but sad I wasn't there. Today when Carter came to see me at work, I got to see him crawl for the very first time. I had just finished feeding him and thought that I should test him out on carpet. At home we have all tile floors and it's very slippery; Carter's legs always slip out from under him when he starts moving. Lately he has been pulling himself across the floor like an inch worm, so I knew he was getting close. Anyways, I put him at one end of the office and then put my cell phone at the other, he immediately started crawling towards it. I was so proud of him. Blair was so mad he missed it, but this afternoon Carter's been crawling all over the house. Of course after being contained for 9 months, the first place he heads towards is the electrical outlet, then to the space heater. It's time to baby-proof this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! I can't believe how fast he's growing.
ReplyDelete