There is no rhyme or reason to the fashion in HK, basically anything goes. You can combine any colors, pink and red, black and brown, navy blue and black, white and off-white, or light green, neon green, and forest green. All shades can be combined, no restrictions! Why don't we look at patterns? No one will bat an eye if you want to wear plaid with polka dots, floral and stripes, or mix it up with plaid and floral. Now pair any of those combinations with the colors mentioned above and you're in business. It's very liberating to know you can't go wrong. Footwear is a whole other topic. Shoes are very rarely bought in neutral shades, they love purple, yellow, pink, and neon retro sneakers. If you want to wear a red dress, what color shoes would you choose? A local woman would choose purple, pink, or perhaps, green, the choices are endless. I think it will help you to see some pictures of the local fashion scene.
 |
| Notice the patterned leggings... who needs pants? |
 |
| A dynamic couple |
 |
Diaper pants are all the rage!
|
 |
"Let's get physical, physical"
|
 |
| Obviously, it's rubbing off on me. |
My friend blogged about the footwear in HK, Check it out!
http://vannoordadventures.blogspot.com/2010/10/foot-fashion.html
Seriously... I just can't STAND those weird "diaper" pants!
ReplyDeleteYOU are so CUTE, and I don't even see a bump! Agree with the comment above on the diaper pants...YIKES!
ReplyDeleteWhat? You totally match! Or it rubbed off on me too and now I just don't see why the leggings and shirt don't match in the top pic.
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute Heather! and how is your hair wavy I never noticed it do that there before.