Saturday, August 20, 2011

Carter in the City

   We've been back in HK for three weeks now.  It's kinda nice to be back in the hustle and bustle of our life here.  It couldn't be more opposite of our life in Florida, but I appreciate the differences.  Maybe not the crowds and pouring sweat everywhere I go, but the ethnic food, diverse culture, and my school.  I feel blessed to have two months in the states and then ten months here every year.   We have wonderful friends here and it felt so good to see everyone again.  Yesterday after work, I met Blair and Carter to have Indian food and then a drink by the harbor. Carter doesn't seem to mind all the people swarming around him and staring at him like crazy.  He likes to stare right back. 
I own this town!

This is how we roll.


We had drinks at the place you see behind Blair, next to the coolest Starbucks.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! I can't believe how much Carter has grown since we saw him at the lake. I'm so glad y'all readjusted quickly! Wish we could visit again.

    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete