Monday, January 31, 2011

Blair and baby stuff

We were at this baby store last night looking at strollers and Blair cracked me up. Here is the conversation............

Blair: (he comes back from looking around the store) "Do we need one of those basket things for the baby?"
Heather: (I'm thinking he means a Moses basket) "What do you mean, what basket thing?"
Blair: "It's like a basket with a handle to carry it."
Heather: "Can you bring it here and show me what you're talking about?"
Blair: (Brings over a car seat)
Heather: "That is a car seat!"
Blair: "Oh"

Ummmm, I think he had a brain fart. Surely he knows what a car seat is. Boys are so funny!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Blair, there are so many baby "things" we can't possibly be expected to remember what they're all called. Besides, once Carter comes you won't have the mental capacity to learn new things anyway so no real reason to start now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the baby store to "register". I thought it would take an hour or two. Three hours later we were still looking at the strollers. There was stuff there I didn't even know what it did. Had a complete melt down - felt like I had no business having a child - didn't know what I was doing! Michael had to take me home! All turned out ok in the end though :~)

    ReplyDelete