We saw the doc today and everything is going smoothly. Carter is measuring right at 32 weeks. He's just over 4 pounds and about 16 inches long. We got to see him opening and closing his mouth, which was so cool! He had his hands up near his mouth. My doctor said, he's got a chubby face. I'm sure he does compared to a Chinese baby, you better watch it Dr. Wong! I'm at 21 pounds of weight gain. I've had stabbing pain under my right rib, turns out that is Carter's booty pressing into me, not his feet. His feet are kicking my left ribs and his head is down. So there is nothing to worry about, but no signs of the pain getting better.
With my trouble sleeping, it's hard to go to work and be focused. I've been really tired and uncomfortable, especially after eating. Fortunately, I only have 4 more weeks of teaching left and next week we're off for Chinese New Year. I'm so happy that I get a week off to be a total slug. Thanks for all your prayers and advice from my last post!


You look AMAZING! How are you managing to stay so small?!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, girl. Miss you. Amy Bowden
ReplyDeleteYou look Amazing!!! I hope everything keeps going well and that pain goes away soon. Take care and good luck for the next steps!!!
ReplyDelete