Thursday, September 9, 2010

12 Weeks Update- We're having a BABY!!

Blair and I are going to have a baby! We found out July 12th, while we were visiting our families in the U.S.. What a gift to be able to tell them face to face. I just had a healthy 12 week appointment, so now I'm ready to tell the world! My official due date is March 21st. We've decided to wait to find out the gender, although the doctor says he already knows. I hope he doesn't spill the beans.

Our 8 week ultrasound of the little kidney bean

3 Month Bump Alert

When we come home next summer we'll have a family of three! That's so weird. We could use your prayers for a healthy, growing baby. Praise God for what he's already done!

Love,

Blair and Heather

6 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!!!
    How exciting! Baby Phillips is already a cutie!hope you are feeling well.
    congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!! Post lots and lots of pictures. We are praying for y'all! Laura Kate can't wait to have a new playmate! Take care of yourself...

    Love,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max, Lauren, Miles, PoppySeptember 9, 2010 at 6:23 PM

    We are so excited for you both! Parenthood is amazing and you are going to be the most fun parents! Baby Phillips is already SO blessed! Love you guys! Can't wait until next summer!!
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! The cat is officially out of the bag. So happy for you and Blair, and I can't wait to meet Baby Phillips. I just wish y'all were not on the other side of the world! I see no baby bump. :) Please do keep up with the baby bump pictures, though, because I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Alex told me after school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been waiting for this post and haven't checked in a while apparently. ALmost cried reading it! Love your mini baby bump...just precious! I am so excited and can't wait to see this pregnancy progress!

    I'm also impressed that y'all are cooking! I need to learn and start myself. Maybe I'll follow your lead.

    Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete