The other day I got this email from one of my 4th graders. I think it's sums up why I love these kids so much. Just for context, if kids don't have their homework, they have to move their clip on our behavior chart and if they don't move their clip they earn stamps.
"Dear Mrs Phillips
I forgot to bring my homework folder home, so can i do my math homework after the morning work and the language for homework for tomorrow. Can you please forgive me?
I forgot to bring my homework folder home, so can i do my math homework after the morning work and the language for homework for tomorrow. Can you please forgive me?
(PS. i don't mind to move my clip, if i can move my clip that is no problem because learning is better than stamps.
please Mrs Phillips
I am very very very very very very very very very very very very very sorry."
That is hysterical! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love notes like these! So cute.
ReplyDelete