Monday, July 26, 2010

Annual Girl's Trip

Every year I go to the beach or the lake with all my best friends. This year Stephanie let us stay at her parents home on Lake Martin. The 8 of us girls have been besties since 9th grade, many of us since elementary school. I LOVE having their constant support and prayer. I'm so lucky to have these girls in my life.
We laughed til it hurt.

This is Micheal, my best friend since 4th grade, she loves some chicken fingers!On the last day the kids came to visit. Above is Harper, Micheal's 1 year old daughter.
Cohen is her 3 year old son. He's smiling because he's got ice in his pants!
Annie, is Julia's 1 year old daughter.
Our moms even came to visit, because they're all pals as well.
Fun with the ice, again.
Laura Kate is Brooke's 6 week old little girl. She is so precious.
We always pick up right where we've left off and it's like nothings changed. When you see all these new babies, we realize how much time has passed and how God has blessed us. I love you guys so much!! Thank you for always being so thoughtful and sweet!

3 comments:

  1. Love this and the crab post!! Was JUST thinking about how sad I am knowing you are about to leave America for another year. Until we meet again...keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Heather. Did Asia make it ok?

    ReplyDelete