Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday, Carter!


   Happy Birthday, Carter!  You're 2 years old and I can't believe it.  You are the smartest, most handsome boy I know.  Everyday is an adventure, with non-stop talking and a few bruises to add to your collection.  You must get your clumsy-ness from Daddy!  I guess we always knew you'd be an energetic guy, because Mommy and Daddy are exactly the same way.  Let's just hope Macy will help to calm us all down.  Lately your vocabulary has gone through the roof and you're stringing words together with ease.  You have said things like, "I see the pilot", "humongous, yellow umbrella", "Oh, shark, bite you, hurt your finger", and "Is Mommy in the bathroom, No!"  I've never seen anything more amazing, than you learning to talk.  It's incredible how fast it progresses, especially when you are in a new environment, like being in Florida for 5 weeks.  You loved seeing your grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousin.  I was so proud of you for being sweet with your cousin Harper.  I can't wait to see you guys become best friends.  You're really good about tidying up, sharing, and being gentle (except for when you throw toys and hit people in the head).  Since Macy was born, you stopped being our adventurous eater.  Now you prefer to eat hot dogs, spaghetti, chips, fruit, and anything in the breakfast category.  We do our best to steer you in a more healthy direction, but you are quite willful.  You love dipping your food in sauces, particularly ketchup, just like Daddy.  You'll dip oranges, pasta, eggs, and cheese right into your ketchup.  Nothing is really off limits when it comes to dipping.
   We're so in love with you Carter.  We can't get enough of your personality, your laugh, and your sweet spirit.  We pray that you will grow up to be a servant of God and love Him with all your heart.


PARTY PICS TO COME.................

No comments:

Post a Comment