Macy is 3 months old and growing like a weed. She is 13 lbs. and 24 in. long. I went back to work this week and she took a few days to adjust. I was having a hard time too, and jet lag wasn't helping. Praise God, after a week we're all feeling much better. Macy is taking her bottles and crying much less. She comes to see me on my lunch break everyday and we spend 45 minutes together. Today she let out a giggle because she was so excited to eat. She also rolled over from her tummy to her back at 11 weeks old.
She loves to watch people, including big brother. Carter is a constant source of energy and excitement for her. I always think about what a different environment she is growing up in, compared to Carter. When he was an infant, you could hear a pin drop around our house. All we did was stare at each other and spend hours laying in bed. Now our home is seriously like a circus and Macy never gets a moment of silence. We'll see how the different environments effect them later on.
Macy dislikes bath time, dirty diapers, being bothered, not being held, and Mommy working. We're amazed at the amount of power she can put behind a scream if you make her do one of her dislikes. I'm sure she'll learn to tolerate some of those things soon. Hopefully!

No comments:
Post a Comment