Thursday, March 28, 2013

Carter's 1st Haircut

     We waited until right before Carter turned 2 to get his first haircut.  I was really reluctant, but knew it was time.  I loved Carter's shaggy blond hair and didn't want them to change his look too much.  We went to this adorable place called Spa-La-La in Niceville.  They had a yellow race car for Carter to sit in while he watched Ratatouille.  They put a race car smock on him and I thought he was going to be just fine.  Well once he felt the first squirt of water, he wanted to get out of his race car.  They had tons of distractions there, so I managed to keep his mind off the haircut.  I specifically told the lady, "just a trim".  Maybe I should have spoken in exact millimeters.
BEFORE

AFTER

  I got a little teary-eyed on the way home because that woman turned my baby into a little boy.  I couldn't believe the difference.  After a week, I got used to it and now I do like his hair.  I just miss my sweet little baby and his blond hair in his face.

Certificate from the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment