This summer we journeyed across the planet to introduce Carter to his family. My mom, was able to come to HK to meet him, but everyone else eagerly awaited meeting their 2 month old grandchild. The trip couldn't have been smoother. Being his sleepy self, Carter slept most of the 32 hour trip. I fed him when we would take off and land, so his ears wouldn't bother him. He only cried twice and that was nothing compared to the 2 year old sitting next to us. That little boy was wild. Believe it or not, when we came back to HK 2 months later, that same 2 year old was on our flight again! Fortunately, he sat in another row. By the time we reached Florida, Blair and I were exhausted, dirty, and ready to eat some BBQ! I knew my sister, mom, dad, mother-in-law, and father-in-law were all waiting on the other side of the gate. Carter had no idea what was going on. There were tears of joy when they finally saw us. It was one of the happiest moments of my life.
 |
| Baby bassinet on the airplane |
No comments:
Post a Comment