Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Loving the Summer

I learned how to blow bubbles.

Mom took me to Pensacola and I slept most of the time.

I got to meet Mom's best friend, Aunt Micheal and her kids Cohen and Harper.  They were tons of fun.

Aunt Nicole came to see me and gave me an awesome floatie for the pool.

I had to wait 2 weeks to see Uncle Will because he was working in Texas.  He tried to feed me corn, so I call him Uncle Corn.

We went to Birmingham and I got to meet my Great Grandmother, Mimi.  She helped take care of me.

Uncle Dan and Aunt Leigh let me stay at their house for a week.  I hope I wasn't too much of an imposition. 

My cousin Courtney said I look like an alien, but I still love her anyways.  She is gonna babysit me one day, because Mom used to babysit her when she was little. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the commentary on this! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pic on the blog header! He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete