Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Fun!

Shopping at Destin Commons makes me awfully sleepy.

Great Grandma's Rule!

I love this outfit from Uncle Corn's mom!

Stomping on mommy is so fun.

I look just like Daddy.

I'm concerned about my precious skin, please get me inside the house.

Eat, Eat, Eat!! My first fine dining experience.

Ocean Club is cool because they have a fish tank.

My Gigi and Granddad treated me to an excellent rib-eye and grouper.  I give it 5 stars.


Oh no you didn't!

2 comments:

  1. Heaven help those little tennis shoes!! So cute!! I love him. He's just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! I am so glad I stumbled on your blog! Morgan has always kept us updated with you and your family since we do not ever get to see you guys. Congrats on the new addition- I know you guys are enjoying every minute. Cant wait to continue reading through the updates.

    www.chrisandjennifercampisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete