Saturday, May 7, 2011

Rub-A-Dub-Dub


    When we gave Carter sponge baths he hated them, probably because he would get too cold.  He didn't care for his bathtub that kept him from getting submersed either.  Way too drafty!  Once we put him in his real bathtub and actually got him in the water, he didn't cry at all.  Now he really enjoys getting clean.  The hard part is getting him out of the tub, because then he gets cold and starts crying.  We have bath time right before bedtime, as part of our routine, but I don't give him a real bath everyday.  He probably needs daily baths, due to the excessive amount of milk he spits all over his body everyday.


   

2 comments:

  1. I just love a clean baby right out of the bathtub! :) I love the picture with Asia in the bottom corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Heather! And that video cracked me up...y'all are the funniest people on the planet. Carter is really growing! He looks different with every update!

    Love you,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete