Saturday, April 2, 2011

Carter's First Week

We left Union Hospital on Saturday, March 26th.  We took a taxi to our apartment.

Let's hear it for Dr. Wong, another successful delivery!


I love my Auntie Hannah!

Gram and mom tried to do a professional style photo shoot with me.



I slept the whole time!

Thanks Patty for this adorable blanket!


Asia has been very protective over me.  I hope we become best friends!

My very first trip in my carrier.  Mom took me to McDonalds and the grocery store.

Gram and mom

I love breaking out of my swaddle blanket that Aunt Beth gave me!

The whole family


I took my first sponge bath and personally I hated it!

I prefer laying on my back, instead of tummy time.  Aren't my shoes cool?

We ate at Ruby Tuesdays and I slept almost the whole time.

4 comments:

  1. Heather,
    Carter is Precious! I want to meet him so badly. I am super impressed with everything and everywhere you have gone. I know you will be so glad to have your mom there. Tell Blair and Leslie I say hi as well. Miss you!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute! I so wish I could get my hands on him. I am so excited for y'all and so sad too that I am not close enough to experience all this with you. You look great, and I know you are just loving this time. I want to skype soon so I can see Mr. Carter better! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics, Heather! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Carter is just adorable, and I am so looking forward to holding him this summer. Thanks for taking the time to post pictures. I LOVE seeing them.

    Love you!

    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete