Sunday, April 11, 2010

CAFFEINE!!!!!


Coke is the most wonderful drink, isn't it? I would say Dr. Pepper, but in HK it's too expensive! Ok, just so it doesn't get it's feelings hurt.
I drink a coke every morning and sometimes (most times) another after school. So 2 cokes a day. Even though I swore I never would, I've been dabbling with Diet Coke and Coke Zero. Just trying to be a bit healthier. Oh yeah, and add bubble tea to the caffeine total for the day, I drink a lot of tea!
Blair is always getting on to me about so much caffeine and sugar. At least, I don't drink coffee, unless you get me near a Starbucks and of course, I'll have to order a Caramel Frappucino!
Just wondering how many cokes/coffees/teas you guys drink a day? Please let me know!

with love,
heather

6 comments:

  1. ONE! I have one in the morning. Oh, well, on occasion I'll have a small cup of coffee in the morning too. None after 12 though because I will not sleep!
    You are too much. Can't wait to see you soon!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe you've been trying diet coke! My favorite. Cup of coffee in the morning, diet coke with lunch and with dinner! (I can't do water with a meal!) So I guess thats 3 caffeine drinks. Probably too much but I like to think I make up for it by drinking tons of water throughout the day. :)

    P.S. You must try a white chocolate mocha frappucino sometime!! Pure deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have WAY TO MUCH caffeine in a day. I ahve 2 cups of coffee in the morning and at least 2 diet cokes a day. HORRIBLE isn't it?! When I am pregnant I get the worst caffeine headaches....sad

    ReplyDelete
  4. y'all are making me feel better. i'm showing this evidence to Blair. you know, i tried to order a white choc. mocha yesterday and they don't have that flavor in HK!! aw man!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 cups of coffee in the morning and then caffeine free diet dp the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete