Sunday, April 21, 2013

4 Months Old





Sweet Macy,

You are such an angel and I'm crazy about you.  Lately you have started making lots of cute sounds and giggles.  When we lift you up and down or tickle your belly, you almost laugh.  We're having so much fun dressing you up, okay maybe just Mommy.  Daddy does a great job too, though.  I have cute little shoes, tights, and headbands for you.  You are a pretty cooperative baby model.  You are enjoying your bouncy chair now, with an occasional kick fest.  Carter loves to see you in action, he'll yell "Kick, Macy, kick!"  I tried you in the Johnny Jump Up, but you were a little too vulnerable because Carter tried to climb in with you.  You're very strong and can hold your head up for long stretches, roll over both ways, and sit up on the couch with help from some pillows.  You better not be an early crawler.  Mommy needs you to stay put as long as possible!  You also learned to hold toys this months.  Kathie brought you some perfect toys to fit in your tiny hands.

I call this one "Screaming Angel"
I think you cry less than you used to, but you're still a diva.  You cry when you're hungry and then I feed you and you continue to cry until you burp.  Then we have a stretch of 30 minutes while you're content and smiley, then you're tired, so you cry some more.  Maybe it's because I'm at work, but your crying doesn't really bother me.  I just wish you felt better and didn't have tummy problems.  Right now, you eat 6 times a day, 2 pumped bottles and the rest with Mommy.  You're a star sleeper, 11 hours at night with one dream feed at 9:00 pm and 4 naps a day each one about an hour.  You consistently wake up after 45 min. of napping and if we leave you, you'll work it out and sleep 1 1/2 hours. 
You're so different from your big brother, well in personality.  Your looks are very Carter-esque, except more girly and dainty.  We're so glad you have your individual personality.  You're slowly revealing who you are to us.  We love learning about you.  God has hand picked you to be in our family and be part of this wonderful journey together.  What an honor to raise a beautiful girl like you!  We just hope you don't mind wearing a helmet when you get older, because that's the only way we'll be able to keep you safe!

Love you to pieces!!!!
Mommy and Daddy

P.S- You weigh 14 lbs. and are 25 in. long











No comments:

Post a Comment