I couldn't wait for the day when I could start taking Carter to the playground. I figured it would be awhile before he could enjoy the slide and swings. In Sai Kung, we found a playground just for kids under 5 and it's just the right size for Carter. We've been twice and he's already made many friends his age and met his first girlfriend. When Blair and I put him in the swing for the first time, he smiled from ear to ear and started laughing. I seriously got tears in my eyes, because it was so sweet. Ok it was beyond tears in my eyes, I was choked up over how happy Carter was. It's so fun being able to see him explore the world now. I can tell how much he enjoys getting out and watching other kids. He lights up when he sees them. Just watch the videos at the bottom and you might just cry, too.
The love interest
The next photos are from our second trip to the playground
So sweet! Nothing like a good playground where we can wear these boys out! :)
ReplyDelete