Monday, December 26, 2011

Carter's 1st Christmas


We went to visit Santa and to be honest, he was quite a grump!  Carter kept looking at Santa and then back at us.  After about 5 pictures, he started crying.  I was trying to take a few more pics, then Santa said "I think that's as good as it's gonna get."

Thanks Gram and Pop for this pair of pajamas!  I can't wait to see what else I got under the tree.

Carter Claus and his little elf were so sweet together. 

Carter genuinely seemed excited to open his gifts and play with them.  He was much more interested than I thought he would be.  Santa got him his first guitar, a xylophone, books, stacking cups, clothes, pop up weasels that you hit with a hammer, and doggie slippers.  He still has some gifts coming from Gigi and Granddad.  Thank you everyone for all my gifts! 

I got this cake idea from my best friend, Micheal.  I thought it was a great way to show kids the real reason for Christmas.  Crafty ole Blair designed the cake and then I ate most of it.  Next year, Carter can help with the design.

My very 1st Christmas was the best!  I can't wait until next year when I can get even more involved.




No comments:

Post a Comment