Saturday, October 8, 2011

So healthy

   It looks like a Farmer's Market at my house.  My kitchen has never seen so much produce.  At this very moment we have papaya, lemon, kiwi, oranges, pears, mango, banana, parsley, cucumber, carrots, sweet potatoes, limes, lettuce, tomatoes, pumpkin, spinach, and green beans.  That's completely unusual for us.  It all started when I bought a baby cookbook and became inspired to make my own baby food.  We went out a got a fancy new blender and a few veggies.  After successfully making carrot, pumpkin, and spinach baby food, I went nuts and bought a lot more produce.  Not only am I making food for Carter, Blair and I have been making smoothies too.  I'm so full of fruit right now!  My friend, Emily, even got me putting spinach in my smoothies.  You can't even taste it.  Since I'm getting so healthy, I had to balance it out with dessert smoothies.  So I bought chocolate and peanut butter to make milkshakes.  Also, I'm working on a caramel frapuccino recipe.  It's like I've discovered a blender for the first time in my life.  We haven't had one the past 2 years.  You guys know t's the little things that entertain me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment