Good ole Dr. Wong said little Phillips is doing great! It finally feels like it's getting closer to our due date. For a little while it was dragging on a bit. The ultrasound showed him very crowded and not moving much. He waited until after our appointment to start kicking me in the ribs. That's his favorite new trick, swift kicks to my ribs. He's moving all the time now. I feel good, but sleep has become tough. I've got to get up at least 5 times a night to use the bathroom and it's hard to get comfortable. After eating, I usually feel heartburn and there's not much room for food in my belly. I sure did enjoy eating like a king during the 2nd trimester, too bad it's over. I'm up to 19 pounds of total weight gain. My appointments will be every 2 weeks now. I'm going back January 10 for the glucose tolerance test. I'm so nervous because they have to draw blood twice, UGH. I hope the test will show I don't have gestational diabetes. Blair is convinced that our kid will be addicted to sugar, because of me. Dr. Wong says we don't need to worry about that.
 |
| 28 weeks |
The most exciting thing that happened this month is we got our crib! IKEA is basically the only place to shop for baby bedding here, so I found the closest thing I could to what I had in mind. As Blair and I put together the crib and decorated it, everything felt so much more real. I can't wait to reach down and get my little cutie out of the crib everyday! We live in a 2 bedroom flat, so the crib is at the foot of our bed. We'll see how that works.
 |
| It's reversible! |
Also, we're 99% sure of what the baby's name will be, so I will reveal that on my next post!
Oh my gosh, I can't WAIT for the name reveal!!! You look great!
ReplyDeleteThe crib is adorable, Heather!! Can't wait to learn the name!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I hope he is as cute as Blair!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I am dying to know the name! I think I remember a couple from this summer....
ReplyDelete