Saturday, December 4, 2010

24 Weeks Update

     We had our 24 week ultrasound and check-up on Wednesday.  Baby Phillips is healthy and growing.  He's a pound and half, just over a foot long.  The measurements show that he has a big ole head.  I guess to accommodate his huge brain.  He was sleeping, so we couldn't see him move at all.  Also, it's hard to see his whole body because he's so squished in there.  I'm feeling great!  I get off balance easily and have shortness of breath.  Altogether I've gained 16 pounds so far.  Favorite comment of the week, "Wow, you've suddenly gotten big, haven't you!"  Ha ha ha, sure have, thanks for noticing!  Here is the newest belly picture.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! It might start getting a little more difficult to maneuver you and baby phillipsbump around H.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable!! Such a cute little pregger! Miss you...

    ReplyDelete