We just found our new apartment. It's only one train stop from where we live now. They allow dogs and it's on the water, which means we can walk Asia by the ocean everyday. It's on the 18th floor, with a balcony, and every room has an ocean view. It's 736 square feet, 2-bedrooms and almost fully furnished. They have an indoor and outdoor pool, gym, clubhouse, and playground. It's so much nicer than I expected to find, only 5 years old. Yesterday we moved some of our stuff over there, but we probably won't start living there until after we get back from the states. Thank you God for blessing us with such a nice place to live!
I'll post more pics after we get moved in!
Love,
Heather
Looks AMAZING! I bet you can't wait to move in!
ReplyDeleteGrrreat...now you will never want to move back to America!!!! Jk I love it!
ReplyDelete