Friday, May 28, 2010

14 days til puppy bliss

June 12th we'll start our 24 hour journey home.

I don't think I've ever been so anxious to get home. 10 months without my dog, family, friends, Chick-fil-a, Taco Bell, Target, a car, the beach..... to name a few. We are counting down the days. No offense to HK, but we just miss the little things after being away so long. It's really hard not to check out at work. It's such a challenge to stay motivated. I can't wait to see everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there Heather!! We CAN'T WAIT to see you!! Love the new blog look...quite sassy and fun...very Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see you in July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are looking forward to seeing you, Blair and Asia! We leave for England on June 17 (Max is already there) so we need to see you right away!! :)
    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see you! I better see yout this time you're home for sure! I love the new apt by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete