This was the first time my class got to swim in our school's swimming pool!
Playing kickball at the Back to School Bash
My class is so sweet. I have 26 students that are very smart and talented. They are bilingual and many of them trilingual. I am blown away by their work ethic and attention to details, at such a young age. That being said, they also love to be silly and cut up. I'm enjoying teaching interesting subject matter, like solar eclipses and polygons, etc. I'm so used to teaching the letter sounds and the numbers to my kindergartners. 4th Graders are independent and can work silently without needing me to help with every little detail. It's a nice change.
What cute kids...and what a nice school! I'm so glad everything is working out well. Jason started back this week, too. He's in a new building with a bigger class. He has 27 5th graders and is teaching all subjects, rather than just math and science. What a challenge!
"Hi" to Blair!
Have some Sprite or Nestea Ice for me...and find a way to ship it home ! : )
What cute kids...and what a nice school! I'm so glad everything is working out well. Jason started back this week, too. He's in a new building with a bigger class. He has 27 5th graders and is teaching all subjects, rather than just math and science. What a challenge!
ReplyDelete"Hi" to Blair!
Have some Sprite or Nestea Ice for me...and find a way to ship it home ! : )
~Brooke