 |
| 20 weeks |
The poor second child gets so neglected. I can already see the evidence. My last post was at 9 weeks, with Carter I blogged at least monthly with pregnancy updates. Let me do a quick summary of what you've missed. Felt super sick until 12 weeks and then everything was good after that. At 15 weeks, we went to an ultrasound clinic in the states and were completely shocked to find out we're having a girl! Our families were in the room when we found out, everybody was so surprised, mom and I cried. I still have trouble believing it. Over the summer I focused all my efforts on buying hair bows, dresses, tutus, tights, leg warmers, hats, and all things PINK. This will be a girly girl, at least while I'm in control. I started feeling her move at 18 weeks and now she getting pretty strong. At 20 weeks, our HK doc confirmed the gender and did a fetal scan. Praise the Lord that she is perfectly healthy. Now at 24 weeks, I'm still feeling good. I have been taking way too many taxis to help me cope with the heat. I've gained around 8 pounds, just because I was so sick at first. I'm not able to eat as much as I could with Carter, which is sad. I was starving the whole 2nd trimester with him. I crave carbs: pizza, pasta, bread, fries, and COKES. I sleep 9 hours a night and if I don't I can barely function. Work has been really great, I'm loving my fourth graders this year. Carter has been taking care of a fake baby doll, to prepare for being a brother. He loves to hug it and put her to bed. That is the extent of his understanding of a baby coming soon. Our next appt. is at 28 weeks. I'll leave you with the 1st belly picture I've taken this pregnancy and pics from our fetal scan.
 |
| 24 weeks |
 |
| 20 weeks |
Woe great have a healty Baby, and congatulation for happy family
ReplyDelete