Sunday, January 17, 2010

Crusin' through the Orient

Our ship
Singapore's skyline

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Langkawi, Malaysia
Phuket, Thailand



Blair and I are officially "cruise people"! We think it's the best way to travel. You see tons of sights at each port and the boat is jam-packed with activities. It's so funny, after you take one cruise with Royal Caribbean, you become a Crown and Anchor Club Member. Since we are among this highly selective, elite group, we feel very privileged. As I stepped on the boat, I proudly announced "Crown and Anchor Club member, excuse me, make way please." Of course, everyone quickly cleared the way.
It was a 5 night cruise leaving from Singapore. We stopped in Phuket, Thailand, Langkawi and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and then came back to Singapore. The whole thing was incredible. We ate tons of food. We met 3 young couples from all over the world and had dinner with them every night. I tried escargot for the first time in my life. Here's the ground-breaking footage:

2 comments:

  1. Your trip looked amazing!!! Way to live it up over there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck! But so fun aout the cruise! Rob and I TOTALLY agree...the best way to travel indeed! Rob just said THAT is what we need to do for a reunion. A cruise! (with spouses, he added). Haha!

    ReplyDelete