Tuesday, September 22, 2009

30th Birthday Celebration in Macau


I turned the Big 3-0 and I am totally ok with it! We went to Macau to celebrate. They say Macau is the Las Vegas of Asia. There are tons of casinos there like The Venetian, MGM Grand, The Wynn, and Hard Rock Hotel, none of which we stayed in. They're just as big and expensive as Vegas. We saw a Cirque du Soleil show, called Zaia, at the Venetian. Our seats were on the 2nd row, talk about over stimulation. Everywhere you turned there were acrobats, trapeze artists, and crazy guys in spandex contorting and dangling from the ceiling. Sounds freaky, truth be told, it kinda is, but it's an amazing show. It's no Barnum and Bailey Circus though! Oh and please take a look at Blair's first Chinese hair cut!
The Venetian





MGM GrandOld Chinese proverb say, "Rub Panda belly for good luck!"

8 comments:

  1. Yea, an update! :o) Happy birthday again. What a fun way to celebrate! The pictures are amazing...the water is so pretty. I like Blair's hair cut, and I must make the statement that in the second to last picture it looks like you and Blair are both sporting blue shirts and khaki shorts. Was this planned? I mean you are 30, not 60, right? All y'all need to go with your matching outfits is matching fanny packs. Your mom might could hook you up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome way to ring in the big 3-0!! Happy birthday again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so funny! We have started to match alot lately, but it's totally by accident!! We were joking about the fanny packs while we were in Macau!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday, Heather! Looks like you had an awesome time! What is your email address? I have something I want to email you guys! We miss you!!

    Love,
    Than Browns xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Glad to see you enjoyed the big 3-0 and you were a good sport about it! Miss you and thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell Blair he might get beat up with that hair cut back at Bama!! Haha!!

    ROLL TIDE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather!! Love the update and the pictures!! I like Blair's haircut too! Looks like you had a fun 30th b'day celebration. What a way to celebrate! Glad you have the "bring on the 30's" attitude....I want to be that way when it's my turn! Love you so much and love your updates!

    ReplyDelete